Pitchman Billy Mays - Found Dead Today (1 Viewer)

Smiley

Nitro Member
What is going on?

Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson and now Billy Mays? Billy may not have attained the Star Factor of Ed, Farrah or Michael, but he sure seemed like a cool guy and he could pitch products like it was nobodies business.

TBO.com - News From AP

Looks like a Natasha Richardson type of injury.. Got smacked in the head, nothing seemed wrong, went home, felt ill, went to bed and never woke up...

Death by Hard Landing.. Not the ending he or anyone else deserves..

:confused:

At first, I thought he was just another tv sales guy, but once I saw the Pitchmen show, I saw that he tried to help a lot of people who never would get the opportunity he gave them by helping present to large marketing firms.

R.I.P Billy.

Last I heard..the boink on the head had nothing to do with it.

Got home..went to bed and had a heart attack. But that is quite a coincidence.

RIP Billy.

This SUCKS! I grew up just up the road from where Billy did (McKees Rocks, PA) Since he got his TV show and hit it big, I've been all around the office bragging to everyone that my home town produced Billy Mays. Now that he's gone, the dream is dead... McKees Rocks is pretty slummy now... not much coming out of there -

Paul Spadafora still there, but not nationally known. Michael Keaton would claim to be from McKees Rocks, but I think he grew up in richer coraopolis.

Rest in peace Billy, sucks struck down at the peak of his success.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back