Pics I took @ fuel & gas finals Bakersfield (1 Viewer)

Thanks for some great stuff. Jennifer Luna is the Back up Babe for Rick Rogers T/F car but like Darr said, soon to be funny car driver.

Huh...strange i had no clue that many big named racers went to the local races. Great to see that they remember where the roots are, wether they are driving or watching! Hope it was a good race, and nice pictures!

Yeah you will also see other legends of drag racing who are still racing, not just the new NHRA dudes!

Saw the record setting 5.70 @ 250MPH Sean Bellemeur NT/F ran

That was Adam Sorokin that ran the 5.70. Sean was r/u in t/f to Rick White.

oops, sorry 'bout the mix up. Thanx for the clarification Mike.

Thanx for the comments everyone.
Actually I felt like I didn't take many good pics, couldn't get many "creative" shots or key moments. Some of the pics come out grainy or blurry or dark or fuzzy :rolleyes: . We have some very good photographers here on the mater and I want to do a good job also you know? There was so much to see and do, I didn't make it all the way around the property like I wanted. Obvious funny car bias also :D .

I know that I, as many others, do enjoy the many pictures that you and many others post. My posting count would be way less, if not for my "Thanks for sharing" posts. It is great that you/they share their photo's here on the Mater. Many are not able to go to some of the races and the pictures help us feel part of it.

So, Thank you everyone for taking the shots and taking the time to post/share them with us. :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back