Pick thw Winners_chicago (1 Viewer)

Okay this is getting crazy....I can't get in to make my pics! Its only Thursday night at 9:09pm.

Larry Dixon
Tony Schumacher

Jack Beckman

KJ
Jeg Coughlin

I'm not having any issues and Kristen just made her picks, not sure what the deal is Sue

Got it this morning! The whole website was weird yesterday. Well there in and getting ready to go to the track!!

ahhh PJ....
just bopped over to make my picks for next weekend... and RT66 is crossed through...

am I missing something here?

d'kid

results are up and John good things come to those who wait, congrats

results are up and John good things come to those who wait, congrats

Thanks PJ .... I've been on a HOT streak 2 wins in the last 3 races.. :) If I hadn't missed the first race, I would have been in the PJ COUNTDOWN for sure :D LOL

Thanks.... I'll be at E Town this weekend...

Thank you PJ. :)

I am barely hanging in there... I need to get better luck. ;)

Congrats Mr. P.

And the two guys that are there in second with me? (in my very best Mae West imitation...) I just love having guys on each arm. :D

Thank you PJ. :)

I am barely hanging in there... I need to get better luck. ;)

Congrats Mr. P.

And the two guys that are there in second with me? (in my very best Mae West imitation...) I just love having guys on each arm. :D

Thanks... I got lucky the last few races... I see you took a big "HIT" last race with only 10 pts.. same thing happened to me 2 or 3 races ago I only got 8 pts.. & I NEVER even got my picks in for the first race of the yr...

I'm hoping PJ will change his rules and permit a COUNTDOWN this yr for the top 25 places.. :eek:

PJ did I miss speak ??

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back