Pick the Winners- Vegas (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Hi,

The Pick the Winners- Vegas event is up.

I'm waiting for word on Pomona and Bristol before entering the full season. The reason for this is that they system places the events in order by when I enter the event and not the date of the event. So if I put the schedule in now and a new date is added, once I add that race it will automatically go to the bottom of the list which means many people will miss it and I'll get tons of messages :)

Hi,

The Pick the Winners- Vegas event is up.

I'm waiting for word on Pomona and Bristol before entering the full season. The reason for this is that they system places the events in order by when I enter the event and not the date of the event. So if I put the schedule in now and a new date is added, once I add that race it will automatically go to the bottom of the list which means many people will miss it and I'll get tons of messages :)
I think you have deadline time wrong for LV

For some reason I'm not getting the list of pro stock bike riders to choose from this time. It only shows me PS, FC, TF. :confused:

Sorry when I added the race the schedule on Nhra.com only showed pro stock cars and not bikes

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back