Pick the Winners Results- Topeka (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Sorry about the delay, the dog ate my homework.......

Congrats to Jamie Burke for taking the win this week

Tim Chandler has fallen out.....nah just kidding. He's still riding high in the season points. Can't wait until the reset when I give myself 3000 point <insert evil laugh> lol :)

On to the Zoo

I either really need to look at Sunday weather and/or not swing for a homerun because this is my second last place finish in five weeks lol, and my Canadian buddy leap-frogged me even with missing a race.

I either really need to look at Sunday weather and/or not swing for a homerun because this is my second last place finish in five weeks lol, and my Canadian buddy leap-frogged me even with missing a race.
Wow, I just looked. Nothing wrong with those picks. You’re just getting unlucky as hell!

There was someone having the same issue as many here years ago. @Martin Thomas, who sought out desperate measures.
picker.jpg

guess who won ... :oops:

Mr Giggles must have fallen off the wagon.

Keep it up @Michael Veskovich 👍👍
Happy as hockey sticks for you!

Congrats again and again and again Jamie. Jeez
Thank you. I'm trying, brother. The last couple of weeks I found some consistency. I need to break away from the Burke family. After Indy should be smooth sailing. Will hit you up over the weekend. Hope all is good my brother.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back