Pick the Winners- Finals and Season Results (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Chris Schoen for taking the final win of the season.

Congrats to Shannon Timm for coming back and taking the season championship.

If you finished in the top ten, feel free to put your number on you car window. :) We do need pics though.

Thanks to everyone for playing this year. Not sure how many years it's been but we've evolved a bunch from me on a spreadsheet for hours in the early 2000's to this great system we have now. Although Ray doesn't get to stat check me as much now which I know makes him sad :)

Great job everyone, hopefully next year we'll get back to 100+ players like we used to. The silly season begins now. I heard a rumor that the PJ guy is firing his crew chief and just going to pick names out of hat since it can't be any worse then whatever he did this year.

Was another fun year. Unfortunately I screwed up and missed one race, brain fart, and that put me behind. I need to update the algorithms in my crystal ball for 2022. It should be a great year and I hope we have more participants and I can get ahead of Eugene.
Great job everyone. See you in 2022, can't wait.

Congrats to the season and event winners. I stunk the joint out this year with not only lousy picks, but also forgetting to enter my picks! It was like I was running a limited schedule.

I've set a goal of a Top 20 finish in 2022. Only 93 days until Pomona!

Thank you for doing this. I either forget or just space it off getting them in on time but do enjoy it.
Carl
Lewis Custom Hydros

Way to go Shannon and Chris. The top 5 were in a dogfight all year. Had I not missed the last race I probably would have been in the Top 10. :mad: Many thanks PJ and Shannon. There's always next year.

Was another fun year. Unfortunately I screwed up and missed one race, brain fart, and that put me behind. I need to update the algorithms in my crystal ball for 2022. It should be a great year and I hope we have more participants and I can get ahead of Eugene.
I was one race off all year. If I picked someone this week they wouldn't win until the next week when I didn't pick them. Since I was hovering around the top 20, I decided for the last 3 races to pick some of the drivers that had a chance to win but the ones I thought others might not pick so if they did win I could capitalize on points. That plan didn't work out to good because the normal suspects still won so I lost points instead of gaining points. I'm surprised I stayed inside the top 20. I lost a lot of races on the lights this year. Kind of like with my slot car races.:)

Don't feel bad I run the thing and forgot a race. I thought I had entered pics and didn't. DOH!!!

I was one race off all year. If I picked someone this week they wouldn't win until the next week when I didn't pick them. Since I was hovering around the top 20, I decided for the last 3 races to pick some of the drivers that had a chance to win but the ones I thought others might not pick so if they did win I could capitalize on points. That plan didn't work out to good because the normal suspects still won so I lost points instead of gaining points. I'm surprised I stayed inside the top 20. I lost a lot of races on the lights this year. Kind of like with my slot car races.:)
Don't feel bad, I finally make it to #1 the race before the final one of the season and totally fumbled. Back on the sliding board to #3. Oh well, I tried. LOL. Still fun tho.

You could call that running a limited schedule.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back