Pick the Winner Results -New England (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Well it sucks when you forget to put in your picks for your own race, especially when you actually had a good week grrrrrrr

Congrats to the Burkes for dominating the top two spots this week with Jamie, taking the win

The season points lead is down to 1 point with Dan Minick holding on

Specialty points are not included on mine,just the actual normal race,ill take all i can get lol

My wife wins two in a row and passes me in points after she forgot picks for one race. Either she is that good or I'm that bad ,lol.

Ooooo...me did good this time! ~:)~ Lifted me from 22nd to 17th....

Congrats to the Burkes!

Now watch the new header rule drop me like the reduced glue rule did...

Congrats to the Burkes.

Three of my picks went out in the first round, but I did pick a winner and a runner-up. If I didn't have bad luck...

Well it sucks when you forget to put in your picks for your own race, especially when you actually had a good week grrrrrrr

Congrats to the Burkes for dominating the top two spots this week with Jamie, taking the win

The specialty race results have been done now. No real big changes. Dan still holds onto the lead.

Thanks for playing....
Shannon

Or when the heat kills the power but yet you ask something and don't get a reply!

Congratulations to the Burke's! Can't believe I missed the bike race. Need every point I can get. Thanks PJ and Shannon.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back