Pick the Winner Results-Dallas (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Dan Blomquist for taking the win this week, 1 point away from a perfect score.

Jeff Mueller holds on to a 2 point lead in the season standings

Congrats!

Getting tougher.....you have a good day and get 20 points and it only brings you 9th through 12th......

Maybe next year we change the deadline to Sat Night? Why make picks when you have another full day of qualifying. Things change right?

Congrats Dan! You jumped from 10th to 6th....that's big!

1539083942384.png

Maybe next year we change the deadline to Sat Night? Why make picks when you have another full day of qualifying. Things change right?

I've also had people argue that picks should be made before any qualifying runs. End of the season, I put a post out looking for recommendations, feel free to add it then

I've also had people argue that picks should be made before any qualifying runs. End of the season, I put a post out looking for recommendations, feel free to add it then
And where is this post you made?

Yes at the end of the season there is a thread where I ask for suggestions for next year.

This year we had some races where we added some other classes at some races, that had been a suggestions.

Stay tuned for it :)

Yes at the end of the season there is a thread where I ask for suggestions for next year.

This year we had some races where we added some other classes at some races, that had been a suggestions.

Stay tuned for it :)

CASH PRIZES......

I Know, I know.... go sit in the corner.....
Dunce_Cat.jpg

We did have some sponsors at one point that offered prized to the winner

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back