Pick the Winner-Kansas (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Congrats to Tom Power and David Williams for putting together perfect weekends, Ton gets the win on the tie breaker.

Tom also opens a 4 point season lead.

The point totals have been verified by the law firm Dewey, Cheatem & Howe :)

Jeez...I feel like a pitcher who threw a 9-inning no hit shutout with my 3 winners, 1 RU and 1st round loss only to lose to the pitcher who decided to throw a perfect game...lol

Good job guys!

Wow... way to go! I had 2 winners and 2 RU but Courtney losing in the semi's sealed my fate.

my best weekend so far......if only Britt had gone further it would have been winners and runner ups across the board.....

Great job Tom and David

I have never seen so many 22 scores.
PJ how do you determine who is top 22 earner. I had 3.68 on et. Really i am just messing with you, good job on everyones picks.

Congrats to Tom and David, amazing! So many great picks, 38 out of 54 had 20 or more points. On a normal Sunday, my 18 points might have been close to the top, this week ties me for 42nd. Ouch!

I thought my 21 points would have easily been a top 3. 28th!! Are you kidding me!?!?! :confused:

here's a little secret for all the upcoming races....pick both Summit cars in P/S, Hagen and Beckman in F/C, and and Dougie and Antron...........more than a 75% chance of getting winning picks I Gar-un-tee!

here's a little secret for all the upcoming races....pick both Summit cars in P/S, Hagen and Beckman in F/C, and and Dougie and Antron...........more than a 75% chance of getting winning picks I Gar-un-tee!

Wait... you get 6 picks?! I only get 5... that's why I'm doing so poorly. Yeah, that's it! :)

Dangit Bob. Now I gotta go change the angle on my headers again!!! :confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back