Photo Needed of ACE (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Just Paul

Nitro Member
Hey guys and girls...

I'm looking for a pic of ACE's car from 1985-1987. Miller Olds Firenza.. Red and White. There was 2 versions of the car, the one I am looking for is the red front end. The early '85 Version had a white front end.

I have a little project.

Thanks!

Hey guys and girls...

I'm looking for a pic of ACE's car from 1985-1987. Miller Olds Firenza.. Red and White. There was 2 versions of the car, the one I am looking for is the red front end. The early '85 Version had a white front end.

I have a little project.

Thanks!

Don't forget there was a convertable version of that car also:eek::D

REX

All You Have To Do Is Enter "ed Mcculloch" On Your Search Engine And Then Hit Images. There Is A Few Different Shots Of The Red/white Aa/fc.......sal

Which search? I tried google and yahoo, all I can find of the Miller cars is the gold High Life Cutlass, not the Miller American Firenza.

Last edited:
Which search? I tried google and yahoo, all I can find of the Miller cars is the gold High Life Cutlass, not the Miller American Firenza.

Bump!

I did the search too bro, couldn't find jack! I'll have a look in one of my books later, pretty sure I've got a decent photo in one of them :)

IMG_5493.jpg

Turns out my memory sucks! But people this is one of the cars Paul is after! Have you tried draglist Paul?

KB, Ace, Oswald, Johnny West-- looks to be a line up from the 87 Big Bud Shootout.

Last edited:
I loved Billy Meyer's yellow Chief Auto Parts Firenza

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back