Phil Burkart JR on the Pomona Entry List (1 Viewer)

Just Paul

Nitro Member
Phil Burkart JR is on the Pomona Entry List, driving for Plueger.

It will be great to see PBJ out there again.

Why would he be? I'm sure he would drive a nostalgia car in addition to any big show opportunities. Cool that he'll be running Pomona.

Is Plug done with Nostalgia racing??

Graeme Cowin purchased all three of his Nostalgia cars Joe. From what I heard sometime last year he was planning to get back into the big show and focus on that. So I think he may be done with Nostalgia racing for the time being.

Regards,

Mike.

Graeme Cowin purchased all three of his Nostalgia cars Joe. From what I heard sometime last year he was planning to get back into the big show and focus on that. So I think he may be done with Nostalgia racing for the time being.

Regards,

Mike.

According to Steve, Graeme left one of the cars here in the states to run the March Meet. It'll be interesting to see how he does with the car.

The LA Hooker was left in the states to run at the MM & maybe a couple of other races.
From the horses mouth last night & again today RC has received DS's blessings to drive for the Plueg's Crew at the MM.
Same car RC ran 5.67 in a couple of years ago, could get interesting at Famoso

That's the truth! I've always felt Phil is the single most underrated F/C driver ever. Plus he's a nice guy to boot, hope they do well.

Regards,

Mike.

Didn't Pluegar move into Nostalgia racing in the first place cause of costs of running in NHRA? Nostalgia Fuel racing has been the affordable Nitro racing for the last 10 years+, I sure would like to see Mendy Fry get a ride, that gal can do it all!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back