Peanut,(aka Dale Creasy jr)Your a class act (1 Viewer)

big guy

Nitro Member
I just read that peanut it still going to fly Evans colors because all he has done for him.Class act Peanut,I wish you the best this season.
I wonder how many others will follow Dales lead???

I just read that peanut it still going to fly Evans colors because all he has done for him.Class act Peanut,I wish you the best this season.
I wonder how many others will follow Dales lead???

I completely agree that the Creasys are some of the good guys in the sport.

Dale has won some races and back to back IHRA Championships, so hopefully he has a few bucks around to make some races this year.

It appears that everyone else was relying solely on the Torco dollars ... so they won't get the chance to fly any colors. (Mike Ashley excepted who is going to be flying new sponsor colors for Melanie Troxel Johnson Jr)

Terry McMillen also made that announcement. If I were them, and I could do so, I would do the same. If not for Evan Knoll, I would venture to say Peanut would still never have a national Meet victory under his belt, much less a title. The thing is, I'm sure that everyone is extremely grateful for what Evan has done for them, it's just that the announcement shocked everyone and sent fallout throughout the industry. Alot of people want answers, that's human nature, but they are still extremely grateful.

With Dan Dickey from T3 Race Fuels driving for me this year we will be flying the TORCO colors as well. Dan says "Since I feed my family by selling TORCO products we should keep it on the car." I agreed.

Pete%20Seattle%202007.jpg

Great News Peanut! Giving back support to the one who supported you seems more than fair given the circumstances and I'm glad to see you're not alone in doing this. If you need anything while out West just call "The Tall Boys." We're here for you.

I find it refreshing and quite telling that actual racers involved with Torco continue to use the side of their cars to say thank you. Speaks volumes about reality!

Last edited:
The Creasy family are true racers. I remember when peanut took over the controls after their previous driver retired. He was on fire, and all over the place, but it did not matter to him. He was driving a fuel funny car, a privilege that few people in this world get to experience. They are truly a class act.:)

We will as well....and have a special thanks that will run in the next issue of IHRA DRM (Feb 1st cover - Issue #2).:D

Web_kevin_rend_2008_copy_sponsors.jpg

DSB_3788.JPG

:D

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back