PBIR Nitro test schedule & teams announced (1 Viewer)

now is this going to be an actual test for the teams? To me it looks like the goal is to be 1 of the 2 quickest in your class to run for the win. That's fine if like all day was testing and night was the race but if it's just this 2 day race, there's not alot of testing going on is there?

now is this going to be an actual test for the teams? To me it looks like the goal is to be 1 of the 2 quickest in your class to run for the win. That's fine if like all day was testing and night was the race but if it's just this 2 day race, there's not alot of testing going on is there?

My guess would be. There will be private testing until the gates open at 4pm and then a couple scheduled sessions for the fans who came in after 4pm.

It would be cool if Verse or Speed TV covered it live, get someone to put up some winner take all cash...heck what if Pepsi bought the naming rights to the event....nah, that makes to much sense.:rolleyes:

The fact that the IHRA will hold their Nitro Jam the weekend before can't make them (IHRA) very happy. They will have to prep the track for their show and then once their show is complete, the NHRA boys will come in for the entire next week to test AND put on a show for the fans as well the following weekend.

I wonder how that will affect attendance at the IHRA show considering they only have 2 TF and 8 Prostalgia FCs.

I think the NitroJam crowd will be fundamentally different from the crowd that will show up for nitro testing. I bet 90% of the NitroJam crowd will have no idea of the Nitro testing the next weekend until they hear it over the PA, and then PBIR will get what they want, a quick return fan.

It looks like PBIR is a 1320go.com track, if so the timesheets will hopefully show live (and be available for download) for those who subscribe to their "all tracks" option. I could easily see this not being turned on, but hopefully it will be.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back