Paul lee purchases mcleod industries from b&m holdings (1 Viewer)

MCLEOD CLUTCHES FOUNDER RED ROBERTS RETURNS AS PRESIDENT

PLACIENTIA, Calif.--Businessman and Nitro Funny Car drag racer Paul Lee has announced his 100% purchase of the common stock of McLeod Industries, Inc., which includes the Weber Clutches brand as well. Lee was most recently the CFO of Boninfante Clutches, the top clutch component manufacturer in professional drag racing.

McLeod Clutches is a US-based manufacturer of the finest high performance automotive clutch assemblies for performance automotive enthusiasts and the auto industry. The company was founded in 1971 by legendary clutch “guru” Red Roberts. For over 38 years, the McLeod brand has been known throughout the automotive aftermarket as the premier high performance clutch manufacturer in all forms of motorsports. McLeod manufactures and distributes a full line of clutch assemblies, flywheels, hydraulic throw out bearing kits, adaptive bellhousings, and other component clutch and transmission parts.

“McLeod has always been one of the top high performance clutch companies in existence,” said new owner and CEO Lee. “In my opinion, the quality of McLeod clutches and component parts are second to none in the high performance automotive aftermarket. I’m equally ecstatic that McLeod founder Red Roberts has agreed to return and lead the company operations as President.”

Lee, Roberts, and all of their proud employees wish to let everyone know that McLeod’s business plan includes a return to its previous history of supplying its vendors and customers with all their specific clutch and component needs.

“I’m happy to be back at McLeod working with Paul and the rest of my old employees,” said Roberts. “Our new motto is ‘under old management.’

“Our goal is to keep the McLeod name at the top of the high performance clutch industry,” Roberts continued. “We’d like to thank our current vendors, dealers and customers for their con tinued loyalty. We also welcome those contemplating becoming a vendor, dealer or customer to give us a call to start a new relationship.”

McLeod clutches and all their component parts are available at most high performance and racing retailers. You can find a McLeod dealer near you at McLeod Industries: Performance Engineered Drivetrain Components , or call us at 714-630-2764 for a “live” person who can help direct your call.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back