Paper Shredder Warning for Pet Owners ! (1 Viewer)

Wacha' got in the wood chipper there?

fargo11sx9.jpg

:D

Thanks Jackee! I was "almost" certain mine was unplugged, but I still ran to check it right away. It was unplugged. Poor baby. I can't imagine.

Geez..close the door to the office..or put it on a table..or unplug the damn thing went not in use.

All humor aside...ours is hidden and unplugged....but it makes you sit back and think. Thanks for the link!

Ohh man..it's a shame to think of the potential an 'auto on' has with a machine like that! Cats..dogs..kids..

Thank you for the link Jackee....we always have to remember to child, pet, and/or adult proof our house! I am sure that many would never think of such a thing happening.

Those stories are too horrible. I hope everyone unplugs their shredders or at least disables the automatic feature AND covers the control button with a cover or some heavy 200mph tape.

And for anyone with a bird... Please don't leave the toilet lid open either and be especially careful around hot burners and BBQ grills.

My bird is clipped and goes everywhere on my shoulder and he is usually well behaved but he is a bird and sometimes acts up. I need to bevery careful he can't jump somewhere he can't get out of.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back