Oakley prescription eyewear question... (1 Viewer)

bigapple14

Nitro Member
It's time again for me to get some new eyeglasses and I'm seriously considering getting some Oakleys, but am curious to know if anyone on here has had good/bad luck with them. I'm wanting to get drill mounts again, but they are fragile and I'm on my 5th pair (4 replacement pair) of the ones I've had the past two years. Any input???

It's time again for me to get some new eyeglasses and I'm seriously considering getting some Oakleys, but am curious to know if anyone on here has had good/bad luck with them. I'm wanting to get drill mounts again, but they are fragile and I'm on my 5th pair (4 replacement pair) of the ones I've had the past two years. Any input???

I wear Thread 4.0 when I'm not wearing my contacts and have had no problems whatsoever.

I have the Straight Line 4.0 and they are the best, most comfortable glasses I have ever worn. So good in fact, I had another pair made into prescription sun glasses as well. I am usually very hard on glasses :eek: but these have lasted me a good year and a half with no problems at all. Oakley also sells "make it new" kit, that includes nose pads and the black rubber sleves that rest on your ears. You will not be dissapointed.

I have a pair of prescription O sunglasses. I am on my second pair now. First set lasted 5 years and the frame broke around where the flexible temple piece was at. Great service if you ask me,considering some peoples prescription changes every couple years should last no problem.

Do any of you have Rx Oakleys with a prescription for a stigmatism? I know it limits which styles you can choose from, to a degree.

I have a stigmatism prescription. I have always gotten what I wanted so I am not sure which styles it limits you to.

Do any of you have Rx Oakleys with a prescription for a stigmatism? I know it limits which styles you can choose from, to a degree.

I have a stigmatism also, and have not had any probelms with regular glasses, but for the sunglasses I just bought the frames and had an optical place cut me lenses for what I needed. No problem.

I have of pair of Oakley Square Wire 2.0 Titanium. I purchased the frames online and had RX stigmatism lenses installed. They are great. No problems.

I LOVE mine. I've had them for 3 years, no problems, no breakage, and still look snazzy!

They are the Offline 2.0's I think...

l_5337fd909308483e9921c45e9244cb6d.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back