Norwalk Summit Nationals Photos (1 Viewer)

people on here, don't ever have me as a passenger....

178796386-M.jpg

Hahaha!

dude was a freakin chatterbox all the way to the track!! :eek::eek:

Michael- this is also what our motor looks like after one of Karls 4.11 tune-ups... injector and blower looking at the ground, tounge/belt hanging out, and probably leaking fluid out the exhaust- neither is pretty now, is it!!

Ladies- exhibt A
he was so lively 3 minutes ago-

:D

Last edited:
dude was a freakin chatterbox all the way to the track!! :eek:

Michael- this is also what our motor looks like after one of Karls 4.11 tune-ups... injector and blower looking at the ground, tounge/belt hanging out, and probably leaking fluid out the exhaust- neither is pretty now, is it!!

Ladies- exhibt A
he was so lively 3 minutes ago-

HA HA!

Ray,

I have strong FAITH in Karl's 4.11 tune up, you thought AJ was the man, Stalcup gives people fits:eek:

And umm Ray you should try promote me out to fine ladies :eek:

LOL- :D you sell yourself with that pic bro- :eek::eek:

exhibt- A stays-

and this was after the third straight day ladies of non-stop go... so- :p

LOL- you sell yourself with that pic bro- :eek::eek:

exhibt- A stays-

^^^ HAHA

and this was after the third straight day ladies of non-stop go... so-

You crack me up big bro! We'll need to find a better picture, let's go through David's shots...

Here we go... (I expect a funny response from you on this one)

178792973-M.jpg

well I'm glad to see PA pumping so much money into marketing... :rolleyes: And the marketing team came up with a real head turner there... yikes!! An outdated real car is probably over their budget huh?? I'm sure the store employee's had fun with it though... :rolleyes: oh boy!!

LMAO!!! I know right? Couldn't even chuck some Good Years on it lol. Hey that's not a diss to Hoosier, they make a great tire. Hell where are the Cragers? Got to love the ol TF wing though, would hold up great today :eek: Deffs not 4.11 Stalcup tune up material!

The NHRA and POWERADE doing wonders for the sport! 'promotion'? :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back