NO MOE Spokane after this season! (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
There will likely be NO MOE Spokane Track after this season!

Here's the news about Spokane:

Spokane will hold 1 major race per month starting in June through September. All will be fri-sat night under the lights. Thats the good news.

Then that will be all she wrote unless it gets into the right hands which is doubtful according to the guy I talked to. Another great track will be FINISHED, DONE, OVER, DOWN THE TUBES.

THANKS MOE FOR SCREWING EVERYONE JUST SO YOU COULD MAKE MORE MONEY! NOW THE TRACK WILL BE HISTORY SINCE YOU DID NOT TAKE CARE OF YOUR LENDERS! WHERE IS THE TREASURE HIDDEN ANYWAY?

Last edited:
I`m surprised that place stayed open as long as it has Rich, man that track has a lot of history behind it. I guess once their World Finals are completed in Aug. the AHRA name will finally be laid to rest, once and for all.

Well, kudos to Moe for making it happen in the first place. But unfortunately his dishonesty to the investers would make any honest person sick to their stomach. Had Moe worked with these people then he would still be running the track and all would be well. Instead he tried to screw them. This is just a good old lesson on parade to what finally happends to people who cheat their way through business for all to see in the Spokane Review Newspaper.

I hope Jimmy Tice can make something happen I sure enjoy racing there.

That's certainly some bad news. I was born and raised in Spokane and would certainly hate to see the demise of that track. In the past I've hoped that someone would buy that track and perhaps affiliate with IHRA and bring an IHRA race to the Pacific Northwest. :(

There must be someone on this forum who knows someone connected with the IHRA. I wonder if the IHRA has even considered this track in their plans? It would be a great way to get established in the NW. Calls need to made by some racers if this track is to survive. Once it's gone the chances of getting another track are nil.

The judge is going to sell it off to the highest bidder. I know Jimmy Tice got a group together to buy it, but the guy on the phone said that things don't look good for the long term. Jimmy also said they are looking a property outside of town. His best bet might me getting that new track going in Boardman which is close to the tricities.

I'll be calling later in the week and will let you know what the latest is.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back