Come out to PBIR in Jupiter, Fl. to watch Top Fuel Action this Sunday only!!! (1 Viewer)

Bob

Nitro Member
PBIR has decided to open up testing on Sunday to the public. :cool:
There will NOT be any pit access, just the grandstand seating area.

Come out to PBIR,(formerly Moroso) and watch top fuel dragster's and funny cars test for the 2009 season. You will see Larry Dixon & Del Worsham (Al-Anabi), Cory McClenathen (FRAM), Tony Schumacher(Army), Jack Beckman (Valvoline), Ron Capps (NAPA), Bob Tasca, Jeff Arend (DHL), Tim Wilkerson (Levi, Ray & Shoup) and more.

Come feel the ground shake and smell that Nitro as these wild machines tear down the track. Sit in the grandstands and feel the shockwave through the air. All day today these teams were laying serious rubber and we would like to invite you all out this Sunday to see for yourself. This is open to the public for 1 day only!!

Where: Palm Beach International Raceway (PBIR)
17047 Beeline Hwy., Jupiter Fla. 33478
When: Sunday, Jan. 14th.
Gates open at 8am until 4pm.
Cost: $20.00 Per Person
Tickets available at the gate
All spectator parking will be outside the gates.

Concessions will be open all day serving hot dogs, burgers, nachos, pretzels and chicken fingers. We will also have beer specials all day long.

So, come on out and have a great day at the track! Come with your buddies! Treat your child to an awesome experience! This is your chance to watch the big boys test at your hometown track. Also, feel free to copy this thread and spread the word.

I will see you all at the track!
Michael Clark, Track Manager

P.S. I will be track side all day tomorrow. If you have any further questions, please PM Nitrous Bob. I will keep him posted throughout the day of any hot news and will do my best to answer all your questions. Thanks for your help Bob.

All viewing will be from grand stands only!
There will be no pit access permitted

snip

Where: Palm Beach International Raceway (PBIR)
17047 Beeline Hwy., Jupiter Fla. 33478
When: Sunday, Jan. 14th.
Gates open at 8am until 4pm.
Cost: $20.00 Per Person
/snip
[/B]

What year is this going to be? 2018? Or is that today's date in (on) Jupiter?:D

"We will also have beer specials all day long."

Maybe that's why they don't want anyone in the pits. lol

Wayne.

I was thinking about going until I saw the "no pit access."
uh yeah i think they are trying to keep some people out of their 'hair' so they can concentrate on getting their cars set up. Oh , i think i would still go if i lived in the area.
Nitro from the cheap seats is still nitro!

uh yeah i think they are trying to keep some people out of their 'hair' so they can concentrate on getting their cars set up. Oh , i think i would still go if i lived in the area.
Nitro from the cheap seats is still nitro!

Actually, PBIR's seats seem VERY close to the strip. They're really nice.

I read about this last night and wanted to go but already had plans. Only a half hour away and life gets in the way. :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back