No Fuel Cars at Fontana (1 Viewer)

Rumblebones

Nitro Member
Drag Racing Online reports the fuel catagory has been dropped from the SoCal Shootout AA/FC and AA/FD (Top Fuel) coming this September at Fontana. Unresolved issues with the San Bernardino County sited as the reason.

Hope this gets changed.

Last edited:
Mark, pretty well settled with the county but the track wants make very sure that this deal goes through. Once its signed by the county then the track can move ahead. with like "NOISE".

Damn, I was looking forward to that one.

I hadn't been to Fontana in a few years, but yesterday went to a cousin's house nearby the track.
Wow, those houses used to not be there. They are a lot closer than I thought. The neighborhoods are very nice, upscale and quiet.

I hope I can run my blown, unmuffled car at the dragway. :confused:

In other news, Bakersfield's Famoso raceway's website shows a Nostalgia fuel event for September! It's not an altered event like in the past 2 years.
Auto Club Famoso Raceway

In other news, Bakersfield's Famoso raceway's website shows a Nostalgia fuel event for September! It's not an altered event like in the past 2 years.

It is in fact now planned as a Fuel Altered meet as has been in the past years, because of the way a few of the AA/FC owner's have acted lately with boycotts, Chuy's would rather run a Fuel Altered event.

Mark it on your calendar.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back