No AB in the 3rd Q round??? (1 Viewer)

Alan

Nitro Member
It looks like Antron didn't make a run in the 3rd session????? Anyone there or with the audiocast know why? No audio at work, so I can only check results....

The results say that "Beard wins a chess match with his arch rival" whatever that means???

Rob Flynn is in hospital. I guess, since AB had a low .50 yesterday they decided to try to get Hot Rod moved up.

I too was surprised AB didn't show for that outing, until Frey mentioned about Flynn. In a selfish way I'm happy they didn't bring that car up there... because if anyone could b!tch slap Riola & Grubnic right now in those conditions, it'd be Beard.

Rob apparently was back at the track for Q4. It was reported that V's crew chief also had made a visit to a hospital. Qualifying in Pro classes has become an absolute pressure cooker . . . stress level to perform for sponsors has to be crushing. Hope everyone is OK.

The results say that "Beard wins a chess match with his arch rival" whatever that means???

If you go to drag race central and read the notes for TF session 4 he makes an apology for his comment. Seems he can't figure out what he meant either--LOL--he thinks he confused Lee Beard with Connie Kalitta and doesn't know why.:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back