Nitro Funny Cars in the NY Times (1 Viewer)

Sorry Joe,
I don't know what to tell you, I'm using Chrome, don't have a
subscription, don't have anything but the link. But both the link I posted and the Twitter one work for me.

The story headline reads "A (Barely) Controlled Explosion and 330 M.P.H. Before You can Blink."

Maybe there's another way to see it?

Alan

I am very familiar with this. Times has a tracking paywall, you don't need to sign up/have an account. Depending on how much you have ever read the times before, your free article allotment ends with the paywall block. It resets monthly. You may not even be aware if you read any news article, that it was from the times. Even third party links count.

I am very familiar with this. Times has a tracking paywall, you don't need to sign up/have an account. Depending on how much you have ever read the times before, your free article allotment ends with the paywall block. It resets monthly. You may not even be aware if you read any news article, that it was from the times. Even third party links count.

Yea it was weird because I haven't read an article on the NY Times website.

Nice to see this. A positive piece in a mainstream source that isn't published because someone was maimed or killed.

Thanks for the link Alan.

It would be nice to just have a story of plain jane results and where to watch the next.

really nicely article.. It makes a big difference when highly skilled journalists write an article
thanks for the headsup Alan.
now what is Jon 'the drag downer' Asher gonna say about this. NHRA in the NY Times. Pretty good publicity. But Asher will find fault with NHRA for something :rolleyes:.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back