Nitro engine setups? (1 Viewer)

Mooseman

Nitro Member
Before I start I just want to say that I am not building a nitro engine I just wish to learn some knowledge . Is there any place to find out about nitro engines and there setups all I find is basic lamen info . I want to know every little detailed aspect about every little parts and why it is used and why it is setup in what ever way its setup . I would like to know about every little parts of the engines , driveline and what not and why they are used and why they are setup the way they are setup .

I know some of you guys probably think its a stupid question but when I watch this stuff on the tv I want to know exactly how it all works and why. I understand how a normal car works but nitro is a whole other ball game .

Before I start I just want to say that I am not building a nitro engine I just wish to learn some knowledge . Is there any place to find out about nitro engines and there setups all I find is basic lamen info . I want to know every little detailed aspect about every little parts and why it is used and why it is setup in what ever way its setup . I would like to know about every little parts of the engines , driveline and what not and why they are used and why they are setup the way they are setup .

I know some of you guys probably think its a stupid question but when I watch this stuff on the tv I want to know exactly how it all works and why. I understand how a normal car works but nitro is a whole other ball game .
Google nitro engine setups,there is lots of information.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back