Nice photo tribute to Joey Sosenka (1 Viewer)

I couldn't believe my eyes when I say that Joey had passed. I feel so bad for Don and Lana. I got to spend some time talking to them when I was working with the Fannings. There were always very nice people and no matter what were always upbeat. This is the first I've heard about Joey passing. Does anybody know what happened?

So sorry,

Dave

Don, Lana, and Joey are the people who gave me my first real taste of nitro. I got to spend the weekend in Memphis with them working on the car and enjoying their company.

I've fallen out of contact with them over the past year or so, but this just tears me up!

Not to comment is to comment. Whats the purpose?

"Presented without comment" from me personally, as I don't know what actually happened, other than what's stated in the article, and I don't know the family personally. However, it appears this might be more than just a tragic, untimely passing.

I provided the link, because it seems there is more to this story than first reported, and thought the members would be interested in the additional info.

"Presented without comment", as I like to refrain from forming or stating any opinions until most facts concerning a case are available.

However, like I said earlier, a very sad deal. And my sincere condolences to the surviving family members.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back