NHRA Winternationals Pro Stock pictures (1 Viewer)

excellent shots Toyse. Im' startin' to like Those G6's. i cant wait to see WJ's with the blue/yellow paint scheme.

The only pictures that really matter....the one on the right!
They're all very nice shots, thanks for sharing.
psccg08063.jpg

psccg08064.jpg

Last edited:
true, but am i really seeing "mopar johnny" feelin the love for greg anderson? nahhh just for mrs anderson LOL :D :D welocme to the darkside john!

Hey...I'm always there for GA! He's the guy every single Pro Stocker follows. From first time competitors to the veterans, every one compares their ET's to Greg's.

Regarding Mrs Anderson...all eyes are on her as well. :D

(P.S....my first new car was a '78 T/A 6.6, Hurst 4-Speed Gold Special Edition Trans Am. It ran 14.90's in showroom stock trim. With headers, 4.10 gears, a rejetted carb and 7" slicks it ran 13.50's. My second love to Mopars are Pontiacs!)

Greg got his start wrenching on Mopars (his dad had a Hemi Barracuda,and he worked for Mopar racer John Hagen),so he still has the "M" blood in him.

Hey...I'm always there for GA! He's the guy every single Pro Stocker follows. From first time competitors to the veterans, every one compares their ET's to Greg's.

Regarding Mrs Anderson...all eyes are on her as well. :D

(P.S....my first new car was a '78 T/A 6.6, Hurst 4-Speed Gold Special Edition Trans Am. It ran 14.90's in showroom stock trim. With headers, 4.10 gears, a rejetted carb and 7" slicks it ran 13.50's. My second love to Mopars are Pontiacs!)

man its a small world, my 1st car was a 69 charger r/t 383 4 speed 8 3/4 . my 2nd love to pontiacs are mopars. and yes mrs anderson is totally hot :D

Greg got his start wrenching on Mopars (his dad had a Hemi Barracuda,and he worked for Mopar racer John Hagen),so he still has the "M" blood in him.

Wow Chris...I didn't know that. With Chrysler's success in the 60's and 70's there are a ton of competitors that have been touched by the pentastar. I seem to remember that Mark Pawuk had a Charger R/T that he especially liked. Those two decades really are the foundation for quite a few of us.

I'm so impressed with Greg. Everybody has him in their crosshairs but he continues to maintain a significant performance advantage in the class.

He's da' man...

man its a small world, my 1st car was a 69 charger r/t 383 4 speed 8 3/4 . my 2nd love to pontiacs are mopars. and yes mrs anderson is totally hot :D

My Trans Am was a killer car. I ordered it from Troy Motors in Troy MO. The service manager there was a big bracket racer and helped me with little tweeks (Eldorado metering rods in the stock carb made a huge difference, a seperate shaker breather with the back end cut out)that really made the car fly. You might recognize the service manager's name...some guy named JERRY BICKEL. We're still close friends and laugh about those days. Great times for sure!

My Trans Am was a killer car. I ordered it from Troy Motors in Troy MO. The service manager there was a big bracket racer and helped me with little tweeks (Eldorado metering rods in the stock carb made a huge difference, a seperate shaker breather with the back end cut out)that really made the car fly. You might recognize the service manager's name...some guy named JERRY BICKEL. We're still close friends and laugh about those days. Great times for sure!

sweet! can you get me a deal for ole jerry to do a 25.1 to my 66 GTO or my 63 tempest?

sweet! can you get me a deal for ole jerry to do a 25.1 to my 66 GTO or my 63 tempest?

I don't know, but he sure had some sweet Pontiacs that came through the dealership. There were several H/O 455 Trans Ams as well as T/A 6.6's. Those were some golden times at Troy Motors back in the 70's. I sold my T/A to one of the service techs and he still has it in original condition. Geez...it's hard to believe that car is now 30 years old.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back