NHRA.TV (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Nitro Member
OK, I've signed up. I loved the product that All Access evolved into being .... I hope this one is better. Thanks NHRA.

Sorta funny to see this moved to a place where nobody will see it .... you can't fix stupid.

Sorta funny to see this moved to a place where nobody will see it .... you can't fix stupid.

Let's see, NHRA All Access is now NHRA.tv. There is a place in the forum directly under NHRA that is called NHRA All Access, which I'm sure no one has ever seen before based on your comment (but you seemed to have found it). Maybe you would prefer that we change the name to NHRA.tv, and that way everyone would come running to the thread :rolleyes:

And I appreciate your jab at my intelligence!

I don't care a thing about my thread. I care about the success of the NHRA. Quickly changing the name of the area indicates I may have been wrong!

I signed in a little while ago and all you see is Greeks Dragster and music. Being Pacific time I'm a little early, you think ?

Alan was talking earlier. Late start while they warm the track. A little cold to put cars on it.

Sounds nice and clear. Not a huge fan of the controls, but we'll know much more when they add video tomorrow.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back