NHRA: Revised Schedule (1 Viewer)

After hearing that Formula1 is considering cancelling their whole season methinks that that could happen here if this mess gets worse. I'd be prepared for a summer without racing...

After hearing that Formula1 is considering cancelling their whole season methinks that that could happen here if this mess gets worse. I'd be prepared for a summer without racing...
For once Bob I don't believe your berserk on this one-a old lost imbibing friend-Cheers Mike

Here in Florida the number of new corona virus cases are doubling every 3 day's.
I have now been sheltering in place for over 3 weeks and it looks like this coming month will be the same thing. We have been calling in orders for food and they have been delivering to us.

Until Florida sees the number of cases leveling off or even starting to peak and then go down the Governor will not let any racing or other events take place.

Based on these numbers I would believe that either the NHRA or the governor will again post pone the race to a future date.

Jim Hill
www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

I think if we get through this and get a chance to race NHRA should consider racing at night
like Friday and Saturday night when even if its hot it would be better then high noon right
and then if it rains we still have Sunday to finish and move on .. WASH YOUR HANDS !!! 😷

Not sheltering in place in Phoenix. Yet. My family in Texas is. Texas is telling people from Louisiana if they come in, shelter for 2 weeks. Sigh We're doing take out when we can. My wife misses dining in the resturants. I went for a blood draw this morning, hafta register on line. Lady at the lab says they are really busy. Wife went w/ me to blood draw. That was our outing for the day. Went to Village Inn for breakfast, ate it in the parking lot. Whoop.....

i agree with cruz when he says, 'we're in a different time economically' ...... this can be discussed forever, but only a real test will reveal if a new formula can work.
i'm hopeful a few of these 2-dayr's will happen yet this year. also would consider at least 2 hours between pro nitro sessions on a 2Q saturday.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back