NHRA pressuring Budweiser??? (1 Viewer)

Madison avenue will tell InBev where and how to advertise and it will take a Bernstein quality presentation to land them back in the minor leagues where the NHRA resides, promotionally speaking. When we reach NASCAR status, that's where a sanctioning body will have some influence. Until then, we'll only see excellent team proposals landing sponsorships while the NHRA simply decides whether to allow them or to steal them.

Largely agree, but what NHRA can and should be (in fact may be doing, I don't know) is providing lots of information, media, and support to teams in making their pitch.

NHRA should have (again, may have) a rich package of audience metrics, reach statistics, impression counts, consumer influence measures, historical data, and so on, as well as a rich library of photos, video, and other promotional material that teams can use -- simply for the asking -- in making these presentations. If they were really good, they'd even provide professional quality graphics and design assistance, as well as presentation analysis and support, to any team that asks.

The only way NHRA is successful is if teams are successful in obtaining sponsorships. With the 50+ years of experience, data, and the incredible library of media, a core part of their mission should be to help teams in their efforts to advance the sport and fund their operations. A rising tide raises all boats -- including the mother ship in Glendora.

Largely agree, but what NHRA can and should be (in fact may be doing, I don't know) is providing lots of information, media, and support to teams in making their pitch.

NHRA should have (again, may have) a rich package of audience metrics, reach statistics, impression counts, consumer influence measures, historical data, and so on, as well as a rich library of photos, video, and other promotional material that teams can use -- simply for the asking -- in making these presentations. If they were really good, they'd even provide professional quality graphics and design assistance, as well as presentation analysis and support, to any team that asks.

The only way NHRA is successful is if teams are successful in obtaining sponsorships. With the 50+ years of experience, data, and the incredible library of media, a core part of their mission should be to help teams in their efforts to advance the sport and fund their operations. A rising tide raises all boats -- including the mother ship in Glendora.

I completely agree Christopher however, I've never heard a single competitor speak of such assistance from the Mother ship - although I have heard the term "mother" used frequently when speaking of Glendora.

If you have a potential sponsorship program that needs /boost/assistance NHRA has all the above mentioned information to help you...

I support the companies that support our sport (I let them know ) I stopped drinking Miller when they dumped Snake. I have allready stopped buying A.B. products.

I support the companies that support our sport (I let them know ) I stopped drinking Miller when they dumped Snake. I have allready stopped buying A.B. products.

Do you switch to companies making the same product that are still involved?, or do you just punish companies for once being involved with NHRA?

Jay

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back