NHRA Drivers Doin' It In The Dirt-Thursday! (1 Viewer)

I'd love to see that show. I live less than ten minutes from one of the oldest dirt tracks in the Pacific Northwest and I've really become a fan of that type of racing since moving here five years ago. I know, too, that some of the NHRA drivers participate in the Chili Bowl midget race each year so at least a few of them apparently like dirt racing as well.

I already have tickets for the all three World of Outlaws races scheduled in Washington State this summer. The only problem I have each year is that Pacific Raceways schedules LODRS race the same weekend as the Dirt Cup at Skagit Speedway. This means I have to choose between watching the drag races or the biggest 410 event in the Pacific Northwest. I wish the two tracks would get together on the scheduling so that fans of both would be able to attend both races. As it is, this year I will attend all three days of the Dirt Cup and then head down to Pacific Raceways to see the LODRS finals on Sunday.

Rich we have some customers that race at Gray's Harbor Speedway locally. I believe that's in Elma, Wa. Are you close to there?

Asphalt is for getting there. Dirt is for racing! I heard that somewhere before? Kinser maybe, Lasoski?

Anybody want to refresh my aged memory on this quote;)

Rich we have some customers that race at Gray's Harbor Speedway locally. I believe that's in Elma, Wa. Are you close to there?

No, I live about 65 miles north of Seattle in Skagit County. Elma is about 150 miles southwest from my location. But I am familiar with Grays Harbor Raceway. As I mentioned earlier, the Outlaws will be racing at Grays Harbor Raceway after they leave Skagit Speedway and I have tickets for that event as well. I'll also be going to Elma this summer for some of the ASCS Northwest sprint car races.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back