NHRA Awards Show........... (1 Viewer)

force fan

Nitro Member
Does anyone have or know where there are pictures of the awards show? I want to see all the drivers dressed up.:D

And the award for letting it all hang out goes to.............. Melanie Troxel.

wow those are great pics - it's like you're right there. I don't even need to watch the show now.

And the award for letting it all hang out goes to.............. Melanie Troxel.

wow those are great pics - it's like you're right there. I don't even need to watch the show now.

Yep, and if you notice where Brandon is looking during a couple of those shots :p

That's awesome. If she was trying to make a statement.... Good goobity goop... I certainly got the message. I might have to change my name to Troxel Trilogy LOL LOL
....and ya'll thought Tony was going to be the star of the show LOL

Yep, and if you notice where Brandon is looking during a couple of those shots :p

Pictures sure don't lie do they? I'm sure she'll take extra pleasure in lining up against him next year! You think he'll be able to keep his mind on the run, or 'whats' in the other lane???

Sorry, I couldn't resist, but this picture is absolutely PRICELESS!!!

I sure hope I don't forget to record the show when I go to the citrus nats. :(

Oh, and I can safely say that we at the NHRA have the best looking female racers. :D They can sure drive, too. ;)

...but he should be thinking Tommy's going to kick my *ss. :D

Awe... yeah.... sorry Tommy... Had ta look, I'm not dead.... and wellllll, I mean like gezzz, not like ya could blame me for just looking, like my wife already hasn't kicked my... I mean... stick a fork in me, I'm done:eek:

Fine, Fine, Fantastic looking woman... and dang, can she drive!!!!:D

Ol' Rod is just the right height for that one...he doesn't have to be as obvious...lol

OK..since this photog seems to always have his lens pointing in the right place at the right time, I have to ask..

CompPlus Temp Gallery :: 2006 NHRA Awards Banquet :: 5DSD_2680

What is this woman doing with her hand???? :eek: ;)
That was right after she said: 'SMILE HUNNY!!"

Those are some great shots..and kudos to whoever took'em.

Looks like 'ol Dave is roughing it too, huh?..hehe

And from previous..Melanie is just a class act..we're lucky to have her. And my Iowa buddy Tommy..well..he looks happy..LOL

I'm happy for them..good looking couple..I mean..good looking pair..uhhh..aww nevermind.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back