NHRA 2010 Ceremony Part 4 FC (1 Viewer)

perf n restore

Nitro Member
I am watching the NHRA 2010 Ceremonyon on You Tube and it is great. However Part 4 FC is missing. 1,2,3 & 5 are there but no part 4. Can someone get in touch with NHRA....
Thanks

Sending a message through the NHRA website sometimes takes days to get a response. My intent was for a board member here who may have a direct connection to the NHRA mutlimedia group.

I tweeted the NHRA about this just now. I watched 1,2, and 3 and now I'm hanging! I'll watch 4 when it's put up, and then 5. Don't wanna go out of order.

I'm glad the NHRA is making these available. They've been fun to watch.

I just sent Phil Burgess an email about this. Because of his Dragster Insider Blog, he checks his email a lot.

Here's Phil's response. "Known issue; problem with the original files. It’s being uploaded again. Thanks"

I'm here in a Joplin Mo truckstop watching it on my laptop and I just seen about six of the Force Haulers go by. I left a day and a half ahead them guys and I'm still going to be the last one back to the shop. Oh well, back to my laptop.

Last edited:
I knew when he didn't mention Tony along with the others in the top 10, I knew he was savin Tony for later in the speech :cool::cool:

Good old Interstate 44. Have a honk at Rolla, MO when you pass through, that is where I sweated away seven years of my life...
Tom, I'm in Rolla getting some fuel. You wouldn't be sweating here today, because it's cold here. I can't wait until I'm on the plane Friday night heading back to the warm California sun.

Eugene, it was great to see you guy last week end , got off the plane sunday nite in Milwaukee , 36 F and rain ,now i have a cold that will wreak havock with me for the rest of the week ,

so much for fun in the sun last week end,,

spitting snow in green bay now

enjoy travel safe see ya later

KJB:(

Tom, I'm in Rolla getting some fuel. You wouldn't be sweating here today, because it's cold here. I can't wait until I'm on the plane Friday night heading back to the warm California sun.

Yeah, Rolla gets that way in the winter. I was referring to sweating over
classes. Rolla has a pretty good state school, known for its engineering
program. I spent two years for undergrad (I already had two years from
my associates degree) and then three years for grad school. It was tough.

Hope you had a safe ride and have a safe trip back to California.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back