New Sponsor for Head, Driver? (1 Viewer)

The rest of the teams should be a little uneasy.

I have always said that if he ever had a good sponsor this would be a top 3 team.

If he gets a driver where he can focus on the car 100% this will be my pick to win it all

mike

Sure hope this means Tommy Johnson JR. has a ride, I can't think of a better driver to put behind the wheel of that car!

could be Scelzi, wasn't there word in the off season that he may drive a few races for him

I agree with all of the above, except that this sponsor may choose to have Jim himself stay in the car. Being an engineer and just the kind of guy he is, he may be the best fit for this particular sponsor. This isn't a scenario where TJ or someone else showed up to drive and brought a deal with him. Either way, I'm glad he's getting some help, always been a fan.

hospitality area with fan interactive computers that
display university curriculum and enrollment info.

......and mental image of really good looking girls
asking fans if they want an education :rolleyes:

Did anyone else get the feeling Scelzi may have been talking about this deal that is "in the talking stages"???? It seemed a little weird to have Scelzi on the line.......until he said he might have "something" in the works. He really adds a lot to the race and the "show".

Thanks Kelley, but I understand that TJ has a larger fan base ( I am a fan of his myself.) due to being in the seat longer than myself, .. Also, I am sure that nothing mean or bad was ment by it. I am not giving up on getting back into the seat, it is just a lot harder these days.. Jim Head and his crew are top notch and it would be a great ride for anyone lucky enough to get the chance to join them.
Thank you for the kind words..

See you at the track..

Last edited:
I happen to be a large member of TJ's large fan base, too, Jon!

Jon, I do really hope you get your high quality nitro ride a mere day after Tommy lands his!

TJ's a former teammate of Ron's. Doesn't that mean you have no choice but to like him? How can anybody not like Tommy? Is that even possible?

-90% Jimmy

:p

TJ is unfortunately only 1 driver in the deep pool of drivers on the sidelines..

Yer SO right Jon. I hope you ALL get rides soon, you, Herbert, Will, TJ, Melanie, Erica, Angelle, Connolly, Whit, Scelzi, Fuller, Grubby, .........wow I didn't realize how many former drivers are sittin out this year. And I know I'm missing some.

Best of luck to ALL ;)

I happen to be a large member of TJ's large fan base, too, Jon!

Jon, I do really hope you get your high quality nitro ride a mere day after Tommy lands his!

TJ's a former teammate of Ron's. Doesn't that mean you have no choice but to like him? How can anybody not like Tommy? Is that even possible?

-90% Jimmy

:p
Something tells me those Capps boys like who they like no matter of history and old team ties. ;) Like you said.....who doesn't like TJ? He's a great driver and personality!

You're welcome Jon....see you in Vegas at the very least!

imho there seems to be plenty of known and quite a few unknown drivers that can do the job.But it seems no mater how close they all are in there driving ability all of them are missing the same thing.........MONEY!!!! If you have the cash you can get a ride.When some of the sponsorship funding went away due to the economy is when we found out who had $$$$$$.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back