New Nitromater Record? (1 Viewer)

nick name

Nitro Member
Looking at the chase to the championship thread, I see a little over 60 messages posted in about 3 hours.

Don't know if that's a record for a thread, but I sure can't remember anything lighting people up like this.

The thing I am shocked about is that it was kept a secret so well. Usually we hear about these things at a rumor site or by an insider here on the 'mater weeks before it happens. When I saw the article on NHRA.com I immediately came here and was stunned there wasn't already a thread going, so I started one up.

I'm so worked up about it I'll probaly have 60 post on it in the next 3 hours

What's really strange is that we finally have a topic that everyone agrees on, I think the last time this happened was with the Pro Stock Bike final fiasco regarding Steve Johnson and Matt Smith.

The thing I am shocked about is that it was kept a secret so well. Usually we hear about these things at a rumor site or by an insider here on the 'mater weeks before it happens. When I saw the article on NHRA.com I immediately came here and was stunned there wasn't already a thread going, so I started one up.
NHRA wanted to keep quiet about this because it is sooooo stupid.

It's only my opinion (nearly meaningless) but I liken this decision to the impromptu Pro Stock Truck class cancellation. Somebody at the top thought it would improve their bottom line without considering the long term cost?
This could be the best thing that ever happened to the IHRA!

Welcome to the NEW Mater Know what I mean?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back