New Mater Member (Terry) has question? (1 Viewer)

TJ

Nitro Member
Hello to all....I have been viewing this site for some time and thought I would get involved w/ my opinion and experience.

Whats w/ the lack of kudos for IHRA #2 T/F pilot Rick Cooper? Has anyone been paying attention to their team this year?
Aside from Clay they were the team to defeat.
I think the team deserves more press for their efforts....

Hello to all....I have been viewing this site for some time and thought I would get involved w/ my opinion and experience.

Whats w/ the lack of kudos for IHRA #2 T/F pilot Rick Cooper? Has anyone been paying attention to their team this year?
Aside from Clay they were the team to defeat.
I think the team deserves more press for their efforts....

He will get it next year with Clay gone

Welcome to the Mater Terry!
You will find a bit more attention for the NHRA as opposed to the IHRA although they both are awesome for our sport.

I'm sure Rick will be spoken of often as he carries the number 2 on his car this coming year. Who knows, with the leadership of the NHRA making genius decision after another the IHRA may be the only game in town?

He will get it next year with Clay gone

I think it's a bit of the "800 lb gorilla" that is Millican and partly that IHRA in general doesn't get as much press/mention here as NHRA does. I'm not 100% convinced that Clay is done in IHRA - although he really doesn't have anything left to prove any more. I'm a fan of the Foley/Lewis team - mostly Foley but I do appreciate the job that Cooper did this year, including beating his boss!

I worked for Foley Lewis this year on the Rick Copper car and we had blast this year with Rick and he his a hell of a driver and he will win one next year :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back