New Garlits interview (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimi, cut the sh*t. We all know you have a fetish for black women, so stop hatin'. It must break your heart that Captain Bone Spurs lost to Sleepy Joe Biden and might take an "L" from Kamala's Not Black Harris....bless you child.

How do I know?...How can you not smell him? Where ever he goes, it smells like a stable full of poorly maintained farm animals. Hell, Miserable Melania can't stand to be around him anymore.

Anyways....a lift of our glasses to a great American hero, Don Garlits. 🍻
You're getting personal now, so I refuse to acknowledge or responde to anything you post no matter the subject.

You're getting personal now, so I refuse to acknowledge or responde to anything you post no matter the subject.
You got personal calling him out by name but now you're not going to respond because he was "getting personal". Makes sense.

This is the exact reason that politics is not allowed here. It doesn't matter if you own flags with Dear Leader Donnie Bone Spurs standing on a tank or if you're on the left and proud that Sleepy Joe made it through the day awake....the fact of the matter is nobody cares who you're voting for, nor should you care who I'm voting for.

Back to racing, please.

I believe MR. BLM has mistaken the smell he talks about with the smell emanating from his upper lip. A simple mistake or blatant projection? Who knows?

But let’s get back on track here.

Did you know Don Garlits ran for congress!

Did you know Don Garlits ran for congress!
I did. I got this bumper sticker from his campaign HQ on the lid of my toolbox. I forget exactly what year it was, I think it was sometime in the '80's.
Do you know why he didn't win?
Big_sticker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back