new Epping date? (1 Viewer)

Billy

Nitro Member
The New England Dragway website is saying that there is a revised date for 2007 North American Nationals, which is July 20-22. I wonder why the move? There goes all the records that used to be set in September. Was it an attendance issue, either from a spectator standpoint or a professional car count? The weather was always good - only once can I recall (1999) it raining out anything. I wonder when we will find out the rest of the IHRA schedule.

The New England Dragway website is saying that there is a revised date for 2007 North American Nationals, which is July 20-22. I wonder why the move? There goes all the records that used to be set in September. Was it an attendance issue, either from a spectator standpoint or a professional car count? The weather was always good - only once can I recall (1999) it raining out anything. I wonder when we will find out the rest of the IHRA schedule.

I know a lot of New England racers will be happy that they no longer have to choose between the NHRA race at E-town and the race at Epping.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back