New 1/8 mile track near LA? (1 Viewer)

Mark, just dont attract attention to the FAA. Inyokern ran for 50 years and I forget what brought the FAA in but as soon as they found out about the dragstrip, CLOSED! Snake River was pretty much the same.

Mike, with all due respect, I think you're wrong. First I know that Mike DeMilles shot a music video on the Camarillo Airport Video several years ago using some drag cars. If that's not enough then Randy Winkel says that Dragfest is leaving Famoso for the Shafter Airport who is waiting with open arms. And if that's not enough, there are many photos on Google showing racing on airport runways "drag racing at Airports." And if that's not enough, there's Eagle Field that happens twice a year. There is this to explain everything to consider: http://www.airportdragracing.com/

Just sayin' airports can be closed for other events like a filming production and more.
For years Air Force base in Knob Noster Mo. let racers use east west runway for years .This is where the Stealth Bombers are stationed now. I actually got the pleasure of ;winning a big pay event there ,once .

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back