Neff's New Scheme for Richmond (1 Viewer)

I will have to wait until I see the whole car, but that might be the best looking JFR car in a long time.

Wow won it without winning a race impressive! :p ;)
I couldn't help myself. :rolleyes: All kidding aside congrat's to Mike! :D

don't know if anyone commented on this, but sunday it was written on
bobby's site that medlen will be with john's team for remaining two races
and neff will make calls on his own car.
no offense to john medlen, but i've always liked mike neff.....
a win waiting to happen and hopefully still
with the woody/surfer ford.

I know he drives for JFR, but how can you not like Mike Neff. Honestly, I'm kinda pulling for the guy as long as he doesn't come up against the NAPA Dodge. :eek:

don't know if anyone commented on this, but sunday it was written on
bobby's site that medlen will be with john's team for remaining two races
and neff will make calls on his own car.
no offense to john medlen, but i've always liked mike neff.....
a win waiting to happen and hopefully still
with the woody/surfer ford.

I hope In Pomona!

I'm not one who looks at a car covered with corperate names and thinks thats looks great. While I did like the look of the car with the cartoon image of Neff on a surfboard, providing that he does indeed surfs (I get the feeling that he does by the way he projects himself). But, as a life long hardcore surfer from So. Cal., what I can't stand is the stupid slang that others use to imitate us, such as how Paul Page did during one of the broadcasts.

Dude, let me help an old guy out. No one uses the term "Dude" anymore like its the only noun one can speak. That is such a bad cliche that hasn't been correct since Sean Penn protrayed Jeff Spicolli in Fasttimes at Ridgemont High. Evert since then I wanted to punch Penn in the head for that overexageration of me and my friends.

The NHRA R.O.Y. award is the cheesiest trophy on the planet. Just another reason to take a picture at the banquet.
I love how some old guys who have drag raced for years are suddenly rookies, and a trophy is given to their new found skills.
Gawd....
The best part? It's always given to a player with a budget. No budget, no trophy, which makes it all together more stupid and hypoctical IMO..

Want to make it mean something, and not the total joke that it is?
Award it to an actual rookie. Someone who is actually a first timer in the NHRA ranks. Someone young and talented, who has carved a spot in their first year, and not Gary Scelzi... Gary forgot more about drag racing before he ever stepped foot into a nitro car. Then top it off with the greatest wrench to ever live tuning the rookie...
Gawd again...

Last edited:
Sorry but the cheesiest trophy on the planet is the College Football BCS trophy. Letting computers and pollsters pick 2 teams from 120 to decide a national championship instead of letting the honor be decided on the field in a playoff.

Sorry!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back