My Pomona Pics! (1 Viewer)

My heart rate went up a couple notches, just finding this thread! I'll add a touch up comment or 2 after I view the albums Joe.

Well, I looked at the album Joe, and I promised a comment or 2...

...but I am totally speechless. Just the most awesome work ever.

And the night time qualifying pics in the waning light...

Thanks Man.

Bob

Great Pics!!! Looks like you had a good time. Thanks for sharing. Makes the snow here seem not so bad. :D:D:D

Good stuff as usual Joe! Was good to see you.

Thanks to Paul Flores and Greg Rice for getting me a breakfast burrito from El Merendero, it was waiting for me as I arrived from Vegas. That's a great way to start off race day!

We also were getting our beers from Melissa! She's a cutie.

Hi Joe,
Saw you headin back towards the stands on Sat. I hollered but you kept walkin although after 10 ft you looked around but didn't see me and the kids. Sorry to have missed any meetings this year!

Thanx for the pics mang.:cool:

Joe, remember on Sunday we were in the alcohol pits and I spotted some hot chicks and you went to go get their pics?
Did those pics make it into in the album?

btw, bring some Randy's donuts to the track next time. :cool:

Here is Lori in a cackle car!

YouTube - NHRA Winternationals 2010

Great pix Joe! Wish I'd gotten the chance to see all those gorgeous nostalgia cars up close & personal! :D We were at the Division 2 opener in Bradenton.

Love the pics, thank you!

I really like the design work for the In N Out, bold & fresh. The Beach City Chev is very cool. :)

.....hey Joe, in one of those pictures you mention that the guy get's to close to the fence, by any chance was that Dixon Sr in the ' Howard Cam Rattler'.

.....hey Joe, in one of those pictures you mention that the guy get's to close to the fence, by any chance was that Dixon Sr in the ' Howard Cam Rattler'.

Steve I have NO idea, but he along with about 3 others got real close to the fence! Like 3 ft? You could feel the Header blast!

Great pics Joe! And I think I read that Dixon Sr. was not in the car this time, it was Bob Muravez, of Freight Train fame.

Great Job as always Joe. Good to see you again. I shot this photo of Gary Selzi telling a story to a suspicious character seen lurking about taking photos of babe-a-licious subjects. Apparently Jim Brisette had heard the story before.
790787999_KmmPj-X2.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back