My not-so-great Pomona2 pics :( (3 Viewers)

Killer pics Paul! Thanks again for paying up on our bet from a couple years ago...should have done El Merendero though. We definitely will next Feb. I`ll echo what Rice just said, and that it was great hanging out all day with you, Greggo and Sherwood. That was one hell of a good drag race! Gotta love Pomona, no place better imo!

Thanx guys I appreciate the kind words!
-sorry about the pissy title, I guess I am just bitter and disgruntled
about the whole countdown. It still does not change what I overheard constantly throughout the event tho.

-BobK: Thanx, I would then have to learn how to type in braile because the poor girl would obviously not be sighted! Ha ha

-Doc: Deal.

-Bill: Hook a brother up!:p

-Sam: They used to play the song before every T/F session. It really pumps it up.

Chris, Joe & Greg: Yeah man, that was great! I am glad to get that monkey off my back. Can't wait to see the pic. Breakfast et EM next year. It's on like donkey kong. Gracias amigos!

Sunday, starts with delicious chorizo and eggs breakfast and "El Merendero" next door(note tower suites in background)
pomona2030.jpg

it was vvvvvvery good, as always, especially the beans

Dude Paul....That Resturaunt was for 15 years an Annual Tradition for lunch at both events...THey have the "BEST" carne Asada in town!!! I remember in 96 pulling up to the resturaunt on Friday Evening after Q-2 at the winternationals, when I grabbed a seat with my buddy Mike, and Sitting next to us was Snake and Larry Dixon Jr....I bought them a beer..(MILLER MGD OF COURSE), and Enjoyed some Carne Asada Burrito's with them! Eating there for lunch, and the McDonalds off of the 10 highway for Breakfast (where I saw Mert Littlefield and Crew back in the late 80's) are the places I head to every time I am at Pomona!! Of course...a trip to pomona wouldn't be compete without a trip to either In-N-Out, or Bob's Big Boy for a BIG BOY CLASSIC, EXTRA FRY'S AND A HOT FUDGE SUNDIE!! (Extra Nut's);)

Missed you guys....Hope you had a great time!

Timmah!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back