Motorsports media asks, "Is this the time to bring back 1,320 foot nitro racing?" (1 Viewer)

What's your response????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E-town is the only racing venue of any kind that I had ever seen this at. It also had the cleanest porta potties I've ever been in - all weekend. While there was never a "hustle" for a tip, I never found it hard to throw a handful of quarters in my pocket before heading to the track. I'd gladly take this service at many other large scale, public venues - especially in the summer.

Off topic...but back in November my wife and I spent a couple weeks over in Germany on a river cruise doing all of the Xmas markets.....you pay to pee over there and let me tell ya what....I would eat in those restrooms before I ate in some of places state side. Funny how that works eh?

Maybe that is key! Advertise clean potty's and attendance doubles :D

One problem is you are still giving the customer the same show,(16) pro fields. Much higher tic cost, but no more cars. It's a waste to have a perfectly good
race car sitting in the pits on Sunday. Make the pro classes an "ALL RUN".

As far as going back to 1320ft nitro...be careful what you wish for, to go back the cars would be SO watered down you would NOT like them.

E-town is the only racing venue of any kind that I had ever seen this at. It also had the cleanest porta potties I've ever been in - all weekend. While there was never a "hustle" for a tip, I never found it hard to throw a handful of quarters in my pocket before heading to the track. I'd gladly take this service at many other large scale, public venues - especially in the summer.
There are several. Seems to be an Eastern thing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back