Morgan Lucas might upset some middle-age female fans (1 Viewer)

Anyone that has been near "the scene" :eek: have any problem understanding how difficult a TF dragster must be to control??????????
I know I have a whole new respect......... :D:D

holy sh*t this is a funny thread:D; before you know it we'll be
shootin' cougars :eek::confused:

hurrumph!

Is it just me or does the guy who is in the Progressive Auto insurance with "Flo" and the Lowe's commercial look a lot like Morgan Lucas?

I have one in menopause (men-on-pause) and two in puberty (14 year old boy/girl twins).

I'm 56!

Prayers requested.

Charlie

I have one in menopause (men-on-pause) and two in puberty (14 year old boy/girl twins).

I'm 56!

Prayers requested.

Charlie

charlie, you impersonating me? my situation is identical (not the twins, as in
not identical) but yes, boy/girl twins @ 14.......and wife @ 53.......
you've got me beat in the age category though ;)

Last edited:
I liked Archie's take..Edith's going to see the groinocologist about her mental pause.

I just learned of perimenopause...10 years before the real thing. ACK! Diagnosis sucks! :rolleyes:

I just learned of perimenopause...10 years before the real thing. ACK! Diagnosis sucks! :rolleyes:

Must be just like para-legal.
All the symtoms(of an attorney)but just not quite there.lol

At this rate this thing could go on for years!
Man....that means my wife has.....unknown years to go.:eek:
It's been so long I can't remember the beginning.:confused:

Last edited:

My sister was put on chemical menopause before her hysterectomy. It was from that I learned the origins/relations of hysterical and hysterectomy. I wanted them to do a lobotomy but couldn't convince her doctor.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back