More Papa John's news.... (1 Viewer)

No papa johns logo on Leah’s car this weekend. I’m guessing the relationship is over.
Papa Johns logo is at the very front of the car by the nose. This is a Mopar race which is why you're seeing the Scat Pack Bumble Bee in the primary colors. Papa Johns cut back the# of races they were primary sponsor this year, which is why you are seeing less of them on the car.

Papa Johns logo is at the very front of the car by the nose. This is a Mopar race which is why you're seeing the Scat Pack Bumble Bee in the primary colors. Papa Johns cut back the# of races they were primary sponsor this year, which is why you are seeing less of them on the car.

I edited my post after getting a second look.

I’m not sure if that letter hurts or helps John’s case. A letter like that should never have gone outside of the company.
But, it is a publicly traded company. I guess John Q. Public shareholder has a right to know.
I figure we will soon see a retort from the current management.
All I know is I retired early, two years ago, after 26 years, to get away from the corporate male bovine feces like that. I haven’t missed one second of it.

I’m not sure if that letter hurts or helps John’s case. A letter like that should never have gone outside of the company.
But, it is a publicly traded company. I guess John Q. Public shareholder has a right to know.
I figure we will soon see a retort from the current management.
All I know is I retired early, two years ago, after 26 years, to get away from the corporate male bovine feces like that. I haven’t missed one second of it.

While I agree that many of us near retirement age tire quickly of the maneuvers used to climb and stay atop the corporate ladder, I'm not sure how that letter hurts his case. It's either true or its not, and I would think he might have some legal recourse to at least have those people state their side of the story under oath.

At current JS has zero rights within the company. I think they even adopted a poison pill plan to keep him from leveraging his stock holdings. I have no idea how else you thought he could handle the situation.

I still greatly enjoy working ... 32 years so far ... it's important to make your contribution and try to ignore much of the rest. These days I also ignore the news and politics ....

It's interesting that the info on In & Out contributions was posted by a Washington based Republican journalist not any California politician. Sounds like he wanted to stir something up.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to love that reaction. Some people really are out of touch. Some things (In & Out) are above politics..........~:)~

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back