Monday Gainesville Pics (1 Viewer)

looks like Zach Beard was driving the Dunkin Donuts car.

yes he was....he got his A/Fuel license...Pat Dakin was driving Mitch Kings car and successfully updated his license....pretty good for a guy who hasn't been in a TF car for 9 years

Awesome pics Mike!!!:):):)

I'm curious; it looks like all the cars were running in the right lane only. Is that correct?
Also, did you or anybody see any of the Safety Safari crew on Monday?

Thanks,
Wayne

Awesome pics Mike!!!:):):)

I'm curious; it looks like all the cars were running in the right lane only. Is that correct?
Also, did you or anybody see any of the Safety Safari crew on Monday?

Thanks,
Wayne

The right lane was prepped the way the Nitro guys like it and the left lane was prepped the way the Pro Stock guys like it.....none of my cross track shot turned out very well so they aren't up. There were members of the Safety Safari on hand on Monday

Mike,

Thanks for posting the photos. Good to see Bodie in the shots. :cool:

Rapid

PS, on the TOO MUCH SUN deal,,,,,BITE ME!! :D :D

Thx for the testing Photo's MM! Still kinda erk'd that you got your Nitro Fix before me....:mad: but, i'll be ok in a few weeks in Vegas! Nice work, and great photo's Mikey!

Very cool pics, Mike. and your "go anywhere pass" worked pretty nice. lol You want shade? come back home! Last I heard they are calling for 5-8 inches of snow. yes, the first/second day of spring, and lots of snow.

man all u bitter midwest guys......i mean its only 76 and sunny right now here, it can't be that much different :eek:

needs my shades :cool:

thanks for the compliments :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back