Moderator-Why The Post Deletes? (1 Viewer)

TopFuel@Lions

Nitro Member
Just curious about the recent post deletes? The Odd Funny Cars and San Fernando? There was no profanity, controversy, offensive tones, or politics. Something other than the boring mundane reposts we get way to often on here that most of us read on other sites. These posts for us slightly (LOL) older folks prevoke great thoughts and views and I think we are getting shortchanged. This 57 year drag fan would like to know.

TopFuel@Lions
Talladega Announcer.........Roll Tide!

Just curious about the recent post deletes? The Odd Funny Cars and San Fernando? There was no profanity, controversy, offensive tones, or politics. Something other than the boring mundane reposts we get way to often on here that most of us read on other sites. These posts for us slightly (LOL) older folks prevoke great thoughts and views and I think we are getting shortchanged. This 57 year drag fan would like to know.

TopFuel@Lions
It was moved to Good Old Days ( Nostalgia1320 Race Coverage ) I like this. Older folks prevoke great thoughts and views!
How is this one. 1960s AA/FD Forever!
For me 54 years in 2022
Black-Digger-Nite-8x12.jpg

tolerc.jpg

j-sturgeon.jpg

burnout_ocir.jpg

ramona.jpg

ocirwheelstand.jpg

fuelban.jpg

carbone_truck.jpg

fuller1a.jpg

1632177393497-png.9057

Last edited:
If you click on the post, It re-directs you to the nostalgic 1320 site. Not my choice but thats where it should be. Not everyone wants to see vintage stuff when they are looking for the latest news and stuff. Again, Sorry Mark. just my view on this.

TopFuel@Lions
Ah but Mark... Funny Cars ARE a religion!
(From another 57 year drag racing fan.)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back