Million Dollar Bracket Race (1 Viewer)

going to be some heavy hitters there!! wanna send my best to all the nitroplate guys. but ecspecially iron mike fuqua , just got off the phone with him , just pulling out of hendersonville and hes on his way. if anybody on here is going stop by and tell him scuba steve sent u, also its his 40th bday tommorrow( 9-14. im off to us131 this weekend . peace out

Max Montoya from Alburquerque was, but decided to come home after hearing about Mark.

My dad is there. His first one, and he's having a blast so far. He said its packed. I havent talked to him since last night but he said Jeggie, Folks, Labbous's, all the big hitters are there. He hadnt seen Scotty or Edmond yet but I am sure they are there or will be by today. The weather is alot different there in Memphis now than when the NHRA national a couple of weeks ago. Dad said it was 65 all day yesterday.

Dad said there were 487 cars for first round yesterday if I remember right. It took them 4 hours to run first round.

What's the minimum for the $1,000,000 payout.

500 entrys at $2k a piece is $1m. If my memory serves me correct, the most they have had has been almost 300. Ofcourse though, you can buy back in for $500 either 1st or 2nd round. They ran till 1:30 this morning to finish last nights race. They are suppose to start at 12:30 today first round for the $30k race. They are also having a 64 car $1k entry race for a stacker trailer that I have heard is awesome. And a $1k entry 32 car field for a new turn key dragster today as well plus a 64 car footbrake race.

500 entrys at $2k a piece is $1m. If my memory serves me correct, the most they have had has been almost 300. Ofcourse though, you can buy back in for $500 either 1st or 2nd round. They ran till 1:30 this morning to finish last nights race. They are suppose to start at 12:30 today first round for the $30k race. They are also having a 64 car $1k entry race for a stacker trailer that I have heard is awesome. And a $1k entry 32 car field for a new turn key dragster today as well plus a 64 car footbrake race.

We ran the B&M million in 99 and made it to the third and fourth round. I don't remember how many cars there were but it did take forever to run first round.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back