Mike Salinas Pro Mod (1 Viewer)

Chili

Nitro Member
Mike Salinas is down in Orlando testing his new pro mod prior to the Worod Doorslammer Nationals this weekend. I wonder if we may see him do double duty this year.

He was hanging out at the World Series of Pro Mod in Denver a few years ago. He mentioned he would like to race one at some point. He has also talked about going Pro Stock Motorcycle racing as well.

He raced a Jr. Dragster a couple of years ago, I think he just wants to try everything.....

Alan
On Marc Caruso’s podcast last night they mentioned that Steve Petty is doing the tuning. Quite a big investment. Hopefully we will see the Scrappers Pro Mod in NHRA competition this year.

There are 3 Salinas family members currently entered for the 2021 Gatornationals according to the NHRA.com website:

Top Fuel - MIke
Pro Stock Motorcycle - Jianna
Top Alcohol Dragster - Jasmine

I was thinking Mike needs to try a TFH. If they ever get to race anymore, my understanding is they expensed themselves out of existence.

I saw a post on social media that Salinas is supposed to make a big announcement on Friday. Hoping that he will run some NHRA races with the new car!

Mike has raced a pro mod before in a west coast series. Saw him at Sonoma, it was a Chevy II if I remember correctly...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back