Michael Andretti Looking At Starting an NHRA Team (3 Viewers)

C’mon over and bring your wallet !!

Yes, it will cost some money, but it's almost pennies compared to the extreme expense of a Formula 1 team. And NHRA will welcome him, unlike Formula which 1 is fighting tooth and nail to keep him out. Why anyone would want to race, or watch Formula 1 is beyond me. What a horrible series it has become.

Last edited:
Mike better go have a beer with John and Jack (Clark) before any major decisions are made…. Think long and hard on it. Could this be the return of Taco Bell Motorsports? I say go for it. Get yourself a pretty young girl to drive it; or a strapping good looking young lad….Bring your checkbook and your line of credit and show all these straight-liners how it’s done!!!!!

Yes, it will cost some money, but it's almost pennies compared to the extreme expense of a Formula 1 team. And NHRA will welcome him, unlike Formula which 1 is fighting tooth and nail to keep him out. Why anyone would want to race, or watch Formula 1 is beyond me. What a horrible series it has become.

NHRA is cheap to compete compared to F1, NASCAR and Indy.

Just think about the expense of just getting car and crew to say Monaco and back. I'll bet that would fund a nitro car a few races.

Being the budget for an F1 team is 135 million without driver salaries, which are between 8 and 40+ million, he should be able to fund the entire field.

Mike better go have a beer with John and Jack (Clark) before any major decisions are made…. Think long and hard on it. Could this be the return of Taco Bell Motorsports? I say go for it. Get yourself a pretty young girl to drive it; or a strapping good looking young lad….Bring your checkbook and your line of credit and show all these straight-liners how it’s done!!!!!
John passed in 2020 of cancer.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back