Matt Smith To Four Wheels (1 Viewer)

Very cool! Matt showed his skills in Qatar. He can definitely drive a race car. Looking forward to seeing that car in Indy!

By the sound of it, the Pro Mod apple doesn't fall far from the tree. This makes Pro Mod even MORE important for me to watch!

Great to hear !! Now I just wish NHRA would get their sh*t together and adopt ProMod as a full schedule Pro category. I'm surprised they can't get money from Full Throttle to do this.

Great to hear !! Now I just wish NHRA would get their sh*t together and adopt ProMod as a full schedule Pro category. I'm surprised they can't get money from Full Throttle to do this.

I would be ALL for that. My only concern is that a lot of the Pro Mod drivers are happy with a lighter schedule. Racing a full Pro schedule might be more than some guys could handle.

Maybe 16 races like the bikes? That may be doable.

There to busy telling energy drink companies that Matt Smith could send a proposal too no.

That makes total sense. Always wondered why "Tricky Rickie's" son ended up on two wheels anyway.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back