Maple Grove Division 1 Points meet Photos (1 Viewer)

Nice stuff David! Is it me or do the stands look pretty full? Looks like not a bad turnout for a Divisional Race. I miss living within an hour of that track.

Nice stuff David! Is it me or do the stands look pretty full? Looks like not a bad turnout for a Divisional Race. I miss living within an hour of that track.

I believe Maple Grove does a $25 per car-load for Saturday afternoon for this race. With pit pass extra I think.
I guess that really brings them in.

BTW Dave - Great pictures, as always.

-stan

I believe Maple Grove does a $25 per car-load for Saturday afternoon for this race. With pit pass extra I think.
I guess that really brings them in.

It was $25 per carload, with a pit pass being an extra $5 per person. At it's peak, it looked as if the stands on both sides fo the track were about half full. Maple Grove is a national event track, so half full stands is a big crowd for a points race.

Jim

Do you happen to have anymore pictures of Wayne Hoffman's car (far lane)? I sponsor him and try to get all the pics I can of the car.

301638700_tjBYY-L.jpg

Great pics, guys. Every time I look at racing pics, I start thinking that I should leave the tower and return to the track side once again.

Thanks for the compliments everyone it was great to finally be back at the races! I hope to hit as many as I can this year but it will defintely be far less then what your all accustomed to seeing me at. Between lack of overtime and gas and food prices skyrocketing its gonna keep me closer to home this year. I might even have vacation days left for once lol.

Saturday defintely was a good crowd I think the car load deal is a great idea I am surprised more tracks do not try something like this the only thing Maple Grove added to the Division event was Fireworks so between the extra 5 bucks to go into the pits and connsession stand sales I think the track came out pretty good.

Hi John I put up every picture I pretty much take throughout any race weekend and put them on my site so thats probably the only one I have of the car you sponser. Next time I am at a race where top dragster is at if I see the car in competition Ill try getting more pictures for you but as you can see I am never in one spot for to long its unreal the amount of people I know now within the sport but I try to get as many pictures as everybody as I can.

Thanks again everyone for the compliments and hopefully Ill get some more pictures for everyone from Joliet next weekend.

David

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back